BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

♫♪ MUSiC..


As a "TEENAGER" people is expecting me
to be in love with RNB songs or 2010 Hits
but sorry to disappoint them :))
b'coz im so into OLD SONGS. hahaha

like; eric clapton songs or bread
though some teenagers now find it so "gross"
in fact they can help me relax my mind
or listening to old instrumental songs.

i find them so nice, and it brings back
the memories of my grandfather :)
i know he is in heaven right now and i miss him.

and my father also love this kind of songs
we use to sing this when i was in the Philippines
and my mom will shout "GOSH WHAT A SONGS?"
haha i so miss being with them, i wanna go home.

Listening to old songs brings back a lot of memories :)
and its also good to hear it wont break my ear drum haha
though i also love RNB songs but there are times you
choose OLD SONGS rather than RNB :)

0 comments: