BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010






THE SLIPPERS I LOVE :)

♥ banana peel

♥ havaianas

♥ ipanema

♥ sketchers

♥ dupe


[no new pictures of my new slippers]
[no pictures of some slip
pers]

i have been buying this stuffs since i was 1st year college
back in the Philippines, i really love them. its a luxury i know
but i can't help my self but buy those things but when i
arrive here in KK good thing i moved on haha :)))
i just ask my mom to buy me one in the Philippines :D

♥ PRICES


Banana Peel -- 80 to 90 PHP

Havaianas -- 2060 PHP
Ipanema -- (1) 2999 PHP
(2) 2689 PHP

[ i forgot some prices b'coz i didn't bought my mom did]


im planning to collect more in the right time :)
when i have my own money to buy this things
because its a luxury not a necessity.


BUT I

♥ THEM ALL! :))

0 comments: